Moment of Truth

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Did anyone watch the moment of truth show tonight. Just watched it had it recorded on my dvr.. Holy shiiii&%&^T what an episode... That girl is finished

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Interesting how she lied to "are you a good person?" and didn't even realize she was lying. It was kind of upsetting to watch her throw her life away for some money. No doubt she'll think about that every day for the rest of her life.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've only seen previews of that show while watching Idol, and it sickens me. I wouldn't be on there for any amount of money.

- John

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I've only seen previews of that show while watching Idol, and it sickens me. I wouldn't be on there for any amount of money.

- John
done some bad things eh? :p
i would do it but probably wouldn't go really far.

i'm always for being on gameshows but not going for the "grand prize". i think i'd stop at 100k on most of the shows

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
100k on this show is pretty ruff.. All the truth would have to come out for 100k... I would be good for 10k on this show

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'll admit, I TiVo'ed it when it first started, but then deleted it after 10 minutes. No interest, although I usually enjoy trainwreck TV (ie. Big Brother After Dark).

-Chris

S

Starry

100k on this show is pretty ruff.. All the truth would have to come out for 100k... I would be good for 10k on this show

I could make it all the way... but I'd look like a dumbarse and would totally humiliate myself.. LOL it's amazing what people would do for money.. That psycho chick with the cop husband... uh.. DIVORCE HELLO! LOL And I'd sure like to know the secret she had on her father that her mother didn't know LOL dang it... LOL :)