Money Back new Version

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
This might of been asked but I couldent find it.

I bought my girlfriend and iPod Touch on Aug 18th from the online Apple Store. I had a small engraved message written on the back.

Not a big deal but I paid $215 for the iPod, would they give me $15 back since a new one came out less than a month later? Wishfull thinking?

Again, its not a live or die situation, but $15 bucks is $15 bucks.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Nope - unless you actually received it on August 26 or later to make the 14 day window in their sales and refund policy here:

Should Apple reduce its price on any shipped product within 14 calendar days of shipment, you may contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 calendar days of the price change.​

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Nope - unless you actually received it on August 26 or later to make the 14 day window in their sales and refund policy here:
Should Apple reduce its price on any shipped product within 14 calendar days of shipment, you may contact Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 to request a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price. To receive the refund or credit you must contact Apple within 14 calendar days of the price change.​
Worst part is, I paid extra for shipping to make sure it got here before her birthday on the 22nd! I should have paid $10 extra for prolonged shipping, I woulda made $5! ;)