Money Icon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mizuhri

Bronze
Aug 28, 2007
US of A
justin.fatcake.com
I use the money app to keep track of my spending with my credit card and I really didn't like the icon. So I made a quick temporary one until someone can make a good one. But just in case people use the app and want a different icon here it is.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I use mine to track my lunch money at the office. I should do the same, but with a sandwhich, lol.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Well, I don't exactly like the default icon either, I was thinking of making it a SuperMario Bros. coin or something.

If you've got some ideas I'd like to hear it. I"ll post something shortly.

Edit-

Alright, I didn't have long, but I already like it more than the default icon, lol. Here it is if anyone else wants to use it.

Attachments

DeeRector2

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
icon confusion

How do I get these icons on my phone? Im using a regular Mac, not an intel based one. I have installer app installed on my phone, but what is the next step. im so confused with all this stuff.

I use the money app to keep track of my spending with my credit card and I really didn't like the icon. So I made a quick temporary one until someone can make a good one. But just in case people use the app and want a different icon here it is.

Last edited by a moderator: