Monster Headphone Adapter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2007
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
Well I just got the Monster Headphone adapter, it is awesome... Unlike Belkins headphone adapter which is huge and has such a flimsy design, this one is flexible so you can connect any headphones to it and not worry about messing up your headphone jack! Plus, it is super durable (thick covering) and you can barely tell you have an adapter hooked up to it. Anyways, I got it at the Apple store for $9.99, and that is always a plus because if it's sold at Apple it must work (although, proven wrong before):p....

5 stars(*****)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I bought the Monster Headphone Adapter last night (along with my 160gb iPod Classic :laugh2:) as a replacement for my Belkin adapter and I couldn't be happier. The look and feel of the Monster Adapter blows the Belkin one away.

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
I can't find this in the online Apple store. Do they sell it online? I don't have a brick & mortar Apple store near me.

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah I've been looking around online and I haven't found anything about it anywhere. I was thinking about the Smartphone Experts adapter sold on this site. It looks pretty small.

Oct 15, 2007
head phone jack

Well I just got the Monster Headphone adapter, it is awesome... Unlike Belkins headphone adapter which is huge and has such a flimsy design, this one is flexible so you can connect any headphones to it and not worry about messing up your headphone jack! Plus, it is super durable (thick covering) and you can barely tell you have an adapter hooked up to it. Anyways, I got it at the Apple store for $9.99, and that is always a plus because if it's sold at Apple it must work (although, proven wrong before):p....

5 stars(*****)
I thought the iPhone came with a 1/8 inck jack on it?

iphone103

Oct 15, 2007
I thought the iPhone came with a 1/8 inck jack on it?
it does. the fact of the matter is, its positioned in such a way where only the Apple headphones that came with it can fit inside, and no other headphones. go take a look at your iPhone, if you have one... and try to insert other jacks in it. you can't. hence the people looking for adapters as an alternate solution.

Aug 28, 2007
Los Angeles
www.myspace.com
Yeah I've been looking around online and I haven't found anything about it anywhere. I was thinking about the Smartphone Experts adapter sold on this site. It looks pretty small.
An adapter is pretty much an adapter, there's not much to it. So any one will do fine... I would look for a review on it first, though. Just give it a week it probably just came out... Because not even the Monster website is updated with it yet.:cool:

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah I know. I definitely do not like the Belkin one, though. I'd just like to see a picture of the Monster one.

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
It does look pretty nice. I don't know if I like it better than this one or not:

p
Although it is flexible and that might be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I like its flexibility because I would figure if I like moved it suddently or hit it on something it would weaken the headphone hole so I wouldn't want something very rigid just in case.

Breadfan

Sep 14, 2007
Well I found this for sale on the Monster website last week and ordered it but today I got an e-mail notifying me that it was on backorder. The site said, and still does, that it's in stock though.
Oh well, I'll guess I'll get it when I get it.