Monster LRG iPhone Cases NEW

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Do you think the magnet on the case will affect the iPhone?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
magnets will not affect the iPhone at all.

ever.

Return_of_the_Mac

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I just picked this up last weekend, I got the black leather cases and so far I really like this. I use this case/holster with a combination of the crystal clear film you get at the Apple store and it seems to be working well. I went through the iskin Revo and the Switheasy Capsule and found this to be the best combination. It allows my iPhone to still look the same, the screen is protected and when I do have to go out and carry it, I can carry it in this case, rather then putting it inside my pant's pocket.

The only time I have to be careful not to drop it is when I take it out the case and I'm using it. Plus, these cases look nice and allow you to wear them a couple different ways. I like the combination of the black and shiny gold. I paid $50.00 which is a bit much for a case, but it's Christmas time and I treated myself to one.

yakob89

Bronze
Apr 16, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
I really wanna get one of these LRG cases they look legit! So it does protect the phone pretty well then?

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Looks Like a great Case I'm thinking of getting one to upgrade from my inCase leather Carrying case.