Monster Screen Clean

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Lheaxhuns

Jun 27, 2007
This stuff is great for cleaning the screen, it's alcohol free and it's made for cleaning plasma and LCD screens. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
I haven't had any trouble cleaning mine and just using the little cloth they give u. But I would like the link for that stuff too thanks

Zachary Vex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Minneapolis
I have a favorite chair that is made out of a velvet sort of material which is very smooth in one direction and grips your hand like a cat's tongue in the other... one swipe on that thing and the phone is ridiculously shiny! I find that the chamois provided with the phone takes a lot of wipes to get things off the phone... stuff that I swear was never on my hands.

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I have this stuff I use to clean my iPod screen and my Mac screen. Do you think it would be okay to clean my iPhone with this?

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I've seen this thread several times, and just kept brushing it off.....now that I think about it, I need something like this, badly.

I've got 2 19" LCDs in my room that are finger-printed to hell and back, and a 61" DLP in my living room that has doggy nose prints on it. lol

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
The stuff works flawlessly. I had tried spit and water, followed by wiping with the small black cloth that came with the iPhone = no luck. Still left smudges and smears.
Sprayed the Monster Screencleaner (found it at Best Buy and use if for my computer screens and tvs) wiped it off with cloth that came with spray = looks pristine!