Monthly billing

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
does everyones bill end on the same day of the month? I know with t-mobile it was the 4th of the month when payments were due. I'm just trying to figure how many rollover minutes I accumulated for my first month.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
does everyones bill end on the same day of the month? I know with t-mobile it was the 4th of the month when payments were due. I'm just trying to figure how many rollover minutes I accumulated for my first month.
No billing cycles do not end on the same day for everyone. Although a lot of new customers will have the same cycle depending on when they signed up for service.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
No billing cycles do not end on the same day for everyone. Although a lot of new customers will have the same cycle depending on when they signed up for service.
well on my AT&T account(online) it states my billing cycle ends on the 18th which is monday. It being the weekend minutes are not taking from my plan so I'm thinking whatever I have left is what I accumulated for this month.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
well on my AT&T account(online) it states my billing cycle ends on the 18th which is monday. It being the weekend minutes are not taking from my plan so I'm thinking whatever I have left is what I accumulated for this month.
That's correct. You'll be surprised how many rollover minutes you'll accumulate I have a lot and many of mine expire each month only to be replaced with new ones!

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
That's correct. You'll be surprised how many rollover minutes you'll accumulate I have a lot and many of mine expire each month only to be replaced with new ones!

Me too i have over 4000 rollover minutes on my accont. I wanted to lower my minutes plan but was informed that if i did i would lose all those rollover down to whatever my new monthly min plan was.

That to me just seems wrong almost like they are stealing from me lol

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Me too i have over 4000 rollover minutes on my accont. I wanted to lower my minutes plan but was informed that if i did i would lose all those rollover down to whatever my new monthly min plan was.

That to me just seems wrong almost like they are stealing from me lol
I would of had way more minutes left but we got rid of or house phone cause we never used it. We had more junk calls on the answering machine than anything thing else.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
well on my AT&T account(online) it states my billing cycle ends on the 18th which is monday.
I think you were asking will your bill end the same day every month and the answer is yes. Looks like the 18th for you. Funny thing, mine is the 18 also. hummmmm.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Be careful. I see you joined this forum Jul 2008 so I'm assuming your a new customer with AT&T as of July with the iPhone 3G? If so, your first months unused minutes DO NOT rollover. Every billing period after, they will.

Just an FYI.

iChristian

Bronze
May 28, 2008
He's right. Listen to what he says. AT&T is FULL of sneaky bastards.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Be careful. I see you joined this forum Jul 2008 so I'm assuming your a new customer with AT&T as of July with the iPhone 3G? If so, your first months unused minutes DO NOT rollover. Every billing period after, they will.

Just an FYI.
this will be my first full full month so they should apply to it this month. According to an AT&T rep.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY

Just an FYI.
Thank you! I did not know this and just thought they didn't post up my rollover minutes on the website.

They should really tell you this, but I came from Verizon with no rollover at all, so having them after the month is better than not having them at all. :)

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
yeah my first bill was $298 and the lady said I don't rate rollover until next months which is this month.
She is right, Rollover minutes don't start at the end of the 1st month. Rollover minutes will be seen on your 2nd bill or the 2nd bill cycle. In other words, you won't have rollover minutes after the first 30 days of service. It starts on your second bill cycle.