MooCow: Drummer - ITS OUT ! ! :D

agent0064life

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
My only complaint is the damn help button. I find when I'm using the toms trying to follow, say, a certain song on rock band via a youtube video, I barely miss the tom 3 and go to the help menu. other than that great program

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
messing around with custom set :p

I've been listening to Daft Punk for the last week at work, something about the Discovery album thats catchy.

Anyway did you make that set? Also, where can I get my hands on it? ;)

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
My only complaint is the damn help button. I find when I'm using the toms trying to follow, say, a certain song on rock band via a youtube video, I barely miss the tom 3 and go to the help menu. other than that great program
Well I sure hope it was worth the trouble!

Glad you're up and running, these creative apps never get old imho :)

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I've been listening to Daft Punk for the last week at work, something about the Discovery album thats catchy.

I never knew you could do that. Probably from the forums.

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX

actually, i found it on the MCM forums. (which are currently down along with the site? moocowmusic.com)

i can email you the zip if you'd like

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
I lost sound on pianist and drummer. Tried headphones, reset all settings, restart, and reinstalled. Any ideas?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
This app is truly my favorite. I just stole a bunch of kits for Drummer off the forums.

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
got it working, this is PERFECT for me. I have two habits when I'm bored. Whistling and tapping beats with my fingers. Seriously, id lightly tap beats so quietly no one could hear it I'd just think of it in my head. Now I plug in headphones and what seemed like almost a bad habit now has the perfect tool.

induhpendut

Mar 2, 2008
Well mine didn't appear under toys, i had to go the recent packages and it was there, just titled drummer. It is Awesome!

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
I think this and Pianist are two of the best apps out right now.

Bravo MooCow!

P.S. I know it takes time, but keep 'em coming. Maybe someday turntables :)

maalesh

Aug 28, 2007
Moocow website says you can play along with mp3's - but every time I launch the Drummer with a song already playing, it just shuts off the mp3. Does anybody else have this problem?

BTW, be sure to download the Daft Punk kit from:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2y5aw8

It's a lot of fun.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Yeah i get the same thing. The song just fades out as soon as i open Drummer or Pianist. Maybe they need some bug fixes or something. Still both apps are awesome.

P.S. I already installed the Daft Punk kit and a few others that are pretty nice

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
He should set a record feature that's integrated within all the apps so you can actually make your own beats.

Just my opinion though.

bean22

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
That's a good idea... Actually i think i may have seen something on the MooCow site about that being a feature on future versions.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Reason #342 why Drummer is infinitely incredible:

I will be adding this Drum Kit to my Installer Source later this evening.