Mophie Juice Pack Air lover

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

blinden

Bronze
Apr 29, 2009
I like it. I use it almost everyday. Gets my phone to about 80% from 20%. I had an incase powerslider for my 3G and it would get pretty hot. The Mophie stays nice and cool. Just a quality case.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I just made Up My mind;-)
I was going w the life proof and maybe during summer I will but some days i stream a lot and I do use car chargers but we have two iPhones in jy family I'll try ONE mophie n see how it goes! If it lives up I'll buy a second lol

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
I just brought the Mophie case for both mine and my wives iPhones and we both love them.

I get back up to around 75% charge from as low as 5%. It's been ideal for me when I'm traveling.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I just brought the Mophie case for both mine and my wives iPhones and we both love them.

I get back up to around 75% charge from as low as 5%. It's been ideal for me when I'm traveling.

I'm ordering MINE now;-) I have white ack it's spotless but it's harder to match everything !
Right now we r in ottebixes and I have a bunch of other covers but my case mate, the two different kinds of otter and the clear one are my usual lol
My mom just got me this cover n my daughter has the one to go w her black iPhone.

Attachments

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I have one. It's great. I can go from 5% or less to 100%. Although I don't use it much. Usually only on days where I know I'm going to be on the phone all day or traveling a lot. The rest Of the time, I'm LifeProofed.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I've heard people say that while they work great they look a bit cheap and nasty. Is this so?

Sent from my White 64gb iPhone 4s in a white Lifeproof Case using iCafe app

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
Not sure what you mean by cheap & nasty, mine looks as good as any other case. I carry it in to a businesss setting without that worry.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
Not cheap Cheap looking I find it don't even get as dirty as many screen covers do get so that's a no:)
I find it protects the phone and the white w the pink is so pretty lol

capri

Bronze
Jan 1, 2012
If one uses the mophie, do you have to remove the internal battery of the iPhone ?
can you use your existing USB charger with the mophie ? considering about getting a mophie. I now have a lifeproof case. The case is great but loss some sensitivity to the touch screen.
Also hard to insert the headphones in and out of the case. Too much work.
I hope mophie + screenprotector would do the trick for everyday shocks and bumps.
Care to enlighten ?

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
If one uses the mophie, do you have to remove the internal battery of the iPhone ?
can you use your existing USB charger with the mophie ? considering about getting a mophie. I now have a lifeproof case. The case is great but loss some sensitivity to the touch screen.
Also hard to insert the headphones in and out of the case. Too much work.
I hope mophie + screenprotector would do the trick for everyday shocks and bumps.
Care to enlighten ?
No you do not have to remove the battery. The case connects to phone and charges the internal battery.

I own all these accessories and like them equally. I primarily use my lifeproof. But if I'm going to be away from power and my car charger, I put my phone Inc juice pack. I use a removable screen protector because I hate fingerprints. My juice pack came with its own USB cord that works with the Apple cube charger. My juice pack claims to protect against shocks. This is something I have not tested. But I would think that unless you dropped it on the screen you'd be safe. This could depend on the screen protector you choose. Mine is a Moshi. Not good for protection, but great for fingerprints.

I hopes this helps to enlighten you from my perspective.

Good luck.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

capri

Bronze
Jan 1, 2012
The case attached to the iPhone can add bulk which some people don't like.
The external battery juice is another piece of item to carry but can be left in the car after
charging.
I guess nothing is perfect... life is a compromise.

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
I just bought one. The top feels like it might come off when you pull phone out of your pocket. Apart from that the white morphie on my white 4s looks great.