Mophie juice pack question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Workoutninja

Bronze
Jan 2, 2010
I am in the market for an extended battery case and have been looking at the Mophie Juice Packs. Which would you recommend? Should I get the Mophie Juick Pack Plus or the Air?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I've got the Juice Pack Plus and I have been able to charge my iPhone 4S from 29% to 98% with one light left. I love the Juice Pack Plus! The White one looks awesome too. It's a shame because I have the Black and Pink but I want the White one now too. Terrible, I know.

During a black out, my husband's Juice Pack Plus had one light left and I had 33% left. I was able to use his remaining power to charge my iPhone 4S to 61%. Not bad.

I've never owned the Juice Pack Air, but I bet its just as good of a product. It might not charge your phone to 100%, but no matter which you get, its great to have on the go. Mophie makes great products.

If your on the fence because of money, I found a coupon code worth 15%
(Coupon Code - power15) see below.

When I purchased my Juice Pack Plus, I had a code. I always look for discounts and coupon codes. NEVER pay retail if you can help it! LOL!

I hope this helps your decision.

• 15% Off Anything In Store
    Coupon Code:
    power15
  • Shop mophie.com
    • Last successfuly used 2 days ago
    • Posted 3 months ago
    • 40 Comments
    100%
    Success
    good coupon

Last edited by a moderator:

djwindsor

Contributor
Silver
Jul 7, 2009
Neponsit, NY
On eBay they sell a powerpack (made in China just like Mophie) for $33 and it is 10,000 mAmp. Much better buy and they work just as well. Mophie has a nice style/design but it's WAY overpriced.