MORE APPS MAN...more apps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...yeah the iPhone proves indeed to be the phone of the future...but can a brother get some more apps...like offc mac...so i can get dwn in some word-excel-etc...or protools for my audio sessions...i'm an author and audio mix tech, so these type of apps will be essential...i mean after all, it does run osX...so what you can do on the G-series mac desktop, you should be able to do on the iPhone...shoot for $500-600 they betta put some useful apps on there...rrugh!:laugh2:

Jun 25, 2007
...yeah the iPhone proves indeed to be the phone of the future...but can a brother get some more apps...like offc mac...so i can get dwn in some word-excel-etc...or protools for my audio sessions...i'm an author and audio mix tech, so these type of apps will be essential...i mean after all, it does run osX...so what you can do on the G-series mac desktop, you should be able to do on the iPhone...shoot for $500-600 they betta put some useful apps on there...rrugh!:laugh2:
Agreed. :)

3dg

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
I think what you'll see is that you'll fill up the iPhone memory pretty quickly. When OSX introduced the dashboard, there were some cool widgets. Flash forward a few months, and hundreds of new widgets popped up. I think the same will go for iPhone with Web 2.0 apps, widgets, and who knows what else.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Looks like we do similar things. (I'm a producer/engineer here in L.A)
On my Treo 680 I have an app called Music Gadgets- comes in real handy too.
Metronome, stop watch,piano keyboard,Delay calc and about ten other programs all bundled into the one app.
I'd love to help write an app like that for the iPhone.
Any programmars up in here..?

Protools on the iPhone ..?
I don't wanna wake up from that dream.

check out my new shirt designs to.

--Mango--

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Looks like we do similar things. (I'm a producer/engineer here in L.A)
On my Treo 680 I have an app called Music Gadgets- comes in real handy too.
Metronome, stop watch,piano keyboard,Delay calc and about ten other programs all bundled into the one app.
I'd love to help write an app like that for the iPhone.
Any programmars up in here..?

Protools on the iPhone ..?
I don't wanna wake up from that dream.

check out my new shirt designs to.

--Mango--
are you serious!...i have the 650...man i didn't know they had such a prgrm...where did you get it...

yeah man, protools on the iPhone...the future of recording...i need to patent that idea...i need to be on "the big idea"...programmars need to break me off with a percentage...:laugh2:

jgh2k

Bronze
May 9, 2007
So Cal USA
music gadgets is great. I am gonna miss that program come Friday!

now if a mini version of protools could be doneup for the iPhone I'd be the first in line. Hell I'd even take Reason!

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
are you serious!...i have the 650...man i didn't know they had such a prgrm...where did you get it...

yeah man, protools on the iPhone...the future of recording...i need to patent that idea...i need to be on "the big idea"...programmars need to break me off with a percentage...:laugh2:
Aww c'mon now..
U gotta be in the loop with the fun stuff music related stuff for the Treo.

Check this spot out.
Only $14.00 too.

--Mango-

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
word...i co-sign on that...i had a good run with the treo, but its time make the future run with the iPhone...yes sir!
The 680 would be my 4th or 5th Palm product.
I go all the way back to when Palm was just a PDA without the phone.

Everything else in the crib has been Apple from day one.
Right now it's the G5 (The first day it came out) and the latest MacBook Pro.
No Ipod-
But come Friday-the Apple Family will be complete.--till the next Apple product comes along.

--Mango--

cobalt24

Bronze
May 31, 2007
music gadgets is great. I am gonna miss that program come Friday!

now if a mini version of protools could be doneup for the iPhone I'd be the first in line. Hell I'd even take Reason!
How can you guys think ProTools or Reason would work even remotely well on an iPhone? Maybe in 10 years, yes. But what would you do on such programs with a 3.5 inch screen? :-p Even if flash is like 100 gigs and more in 10 years, and the processors are fast enough to handle all this, the small window of the physical device would make it totally useless to work on. This is what laptops and tablet PCs are for. ;)

But good idea.