More Images for "Customize"

TomTomTuning

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Camp Hill, PA
I just downloaded Customize, using AppTapp.

This app is awesome, it allows you to change the few things that Summerboard left out.

Dock Background
Carrier Image
Badge Graphic (?)
Ring Graphic
Mute Graphic
Silent Graphic
Speaker Graphic

They also released image packs, which have a couple Carrier Graphics, but thats about it. Any one know how to add more?

I am sure they will be releasing more Packs soon. So maybe ill just wait.

PS: This is from the creators of rSBT
You can also discuss about this app in here if wanted.

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I downloaded this last night and mine is lacking a couple of options from your screenshot. Like the Battery and Apple Logo. i wonder what gives?

chavezr6

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
Oh....I see says the blind man. It would be cool if we can add our own carrier images. I know that people have done this themselves already but you can't hardly find a tutorial on it trying to get all the requests for XXX logos and what not.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Just downloaded the new version. The images are updated as well. Love the Duracell battery! Props to the devs at thespicychicken.com!

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
Just downloaded the new version. The images are updated as well. Love the Duracell battery! Props to the devs at thespicychicken.com!
I just downloaded the new version also. Where are you seeing the images? I click on the battery images and see only one image; not the Duracell battery image.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I would like to see a pink battery. Also can anyone tell me what the badge graphic is because I changed it but I don't see what it is?

blacklabel775

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Badge Graphic

I would like to see a pink battery. Also can anyone tell me what the badge graphic is because I changed it but I don't see what it is?
The Badge graphic is the little image that appears in the top right corner of an icon on the springboard that notifies you when you have a missed call, text message, email, etc.