More power/memory in games!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
It's not a great trick, - but before you're going to play on of these big games on your iPhone, go reboot your iPhone. After the reboot you'll have a fresh and game-ready iPhone + more memory for the game.

KRAPPS

Bronze
Nov 10, 2008
KRAPPS.com
It's not a great trick, - but before you're going to play on of these big games on your iPhone, go reboot your iPhone. After the reboot you'll have a fresh and game-ready iPhone + more memory for the game.
An oldie, but a goodie ... thanks for the reminder ... I wish Apple made this information more readily available to the public/newbies ... it would save a lot of frustration and also help protect developers from unfair bad reviews.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
An oldie, but a goodie ... thanks for the reminder ... I wish Apple made this information more readily available to the public/newbies ... it would save a lot of frustration and also help protect developers from unfair bad reviews.
Actually when I bought my first (1V) I didn't realise that the iPhone only have 40MB of "RAM" for using... - 40MB isn't much these days!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
It still doesn't protect developers from reviews such as this:

First!

bbvcHBhjfgybgygfhfgDUggDJFgaunfgvUGBVUgYUgMNGfUGbvvJYGfvYJfGNVJY

:)