more than one iPhone

pemarsh

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Currently, I have an iPhone, and of course iTunes and also mobileme.

My wife now wants an iPhone for herself. Can she share my iTunes to sync her phone? Or does she need a separate iTunes? What about mobile me? Can she share my mobileme, or does she need a separate account with mobileme?

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
My wife and i each have iPhones but we use separate iTunes accounts on the same laptop.

Her music library in my opinion for the most part well............sucks lol its just easier to keep them separated to me

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Currently, I have an iPhone, and of course iTunes and also mobileme.

My wife now wants an iPhone for herself. Can she share my iTunes to sync her phone? Or does she need a separate iTunes? What about mobile me? Can she share my mobileme, or does she need a separate account with mobileme?
You can definitely share iTunes if you want to. I agree with Arielle on the mobile me account. I am 99.9% sure you need 2 accounts for that.

Mr Hyde

Aug 6, 2008
My wife and i each have iPhones but we use separate iTunes accounts on the same laptop.

Her music library in my opinion for the most part well............sucks lol its just easier to keep them separated to me

The benefit of sharing the iTunes account among multiple phones is that applications can be purchased once, but shared among more than 1 phone. I don't use MobileME, but my wife and I share 1 iTunes account between 2 phones.