Moshi screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by reginaalear, Jan 2, 2012.

1. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

I got a speck candyshell today for my iPhone 4s and needed a screen protector. The guy at AT&T strongly suggested the Moshi screen protector so I got it and he put it on for me. I know the price is kind of high so my question is, is it really worth it? I hope to never have to replace it again, but not sure how good they are at holding up. Anyone else using one? If so does it hold up pretty well? Thanks

2. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I've tested several screen protectors and the SGP Steinheil Crystal is the best one available, IMO.

4. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

my At&t store also suggested the Moshi. I had still and other one. AT&Twill always put it on for you as long you buy it there. I have a hard time getting the screens straight and bubble free.
    The SGP how hard is tht to use and is it reusable like the Moshi ?
    And do they have an ipad screen?

5. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

6. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

7. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Thanks I'll have to check that one out. I used to have a zagg on my 4 but didn't like the orange peel effect it had.

8. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I should have been more specific, though. Mindi is correct - Chris had the Steinheil Crystal on his iPhone if I recall.

9. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

I looked at the link and was so glad to see the price was very good. So this one has no orange peel effect like the zags do correct? I'm going to order one now. Thanks

10. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Ok I just ordered it in the ultra crystal. Can't wait to try them out. Thanks again everyone.

11. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

I see you have already ordered, but I use the Moshi when not in my LifeProof. It's over a year old. I take it on and off a couple of times per month. It's held up well wash after wash. I like it because it resists fingerprints and will not bubble or leave the oil slick look. Actually thinking about one for my iPad.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

12. reginaalear

reginaalear Member
    Bronze

Actually I had got the Moshi when I was at AT&T getting my iPhone. I have it on here now and was wondering how well it would hold up over time. I will probably continue to use it for a while and keep the other put back until I need it. So they do hold up pretty well? I was just wondering how they would do after being washed.

13. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I think I get that one for when not in LP too
    At&t puts them on

14. Target

Target Evangelist
    Gold

No, you can put it on. It's nothing likes zagg or a sticky film. This protector is thicker. Mess up, pull it off and try again instantly. It's made to take off wash (dry) and put back on. I've removed mine 30 times at least.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app