Mosquito sucking my blood

fishman10

Apr 27, 2012
Yes I know I am crazy. This weekend I was playing outside with the family and the mosquitoes were eating us alive. I decided to film one the entire time while he was feeding on me.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
WOW! That was great! I was waiting to see the back fill up. Really nice! Good work!

A little tip. Not exactly sure of the medical truth/exactness of this but.....ever since I started taking Vitamin B suppliments I NEVER EVER EVER get stung by bees, or fed on by mosquitos. All bugs seem to leave me the heck alone.

I have been in a field of Mosquitos and never a nibble.

Jmt

Sep 11, 2011
I was kind of expecting your hand to come down at any second to squash the little bugger!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I haven't watched the video yet but I am going to once the download is done. However, that was pretty brave of you, lol. I completely despise mosquitos because we have a lot of them where I live. Every time we open the door or open the window, they just come in. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM. I'm very white and the sting just appears on my skin immediately, and for some reason they really favor me and my mother over any of my family members. I remember reading before that they prefer certain blood types or something like that, and also certain body areas. Bug spray doesn't even kill them anymore! that's why I resort to squashing them and it sucks. Be careful, though, because they're some of the fastest ways to transfer diseases.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Oh my God.. I just saw the video. Dude, what the heck? When I realized the red liquid in its back was your blood, I was like "WTF?". Damn, man, you're pretty brave to withstand that. I would have squashed it the moment it landed on my body.