Most annoying

2white2fight

Bronze
Mar 31, 2009
925 the bay
So like my phone loses connection to AT&T, back in the lower betas it did it alittle bit. Now on beta 5 it does it ALOT. When iam surfing the web it will just drop the connection. Anyone else have the same problem as me?

I have had this happen a lot. Also, if I wake it from sleep, it will say searching at the top for 30 seconds to a minute. Also, my mail does not send half the time. This beta has been real bad for me.

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
I have had this happen a lot. Also, if I wake it from sleep, it will say searching at the top for 30 seconds to a minute. Also, my mail does not send half the time. This beta has been real bad for me.
I've had it happen a lot when waking from sleep, but not in safari yet. I think other than that this beta has been very good.

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
That's the only complain I have had about Beta 5. When I wake up the phone it goes into searching. It normally last about 30 seconds.

jmiphone33

Bronze
Apr 9, 2009
Calfironia
The only time that happens to me is when i'm waking the phone up from "sleep"...which is still annoying...

2white2fight

Bronze
Mar 31, 2009
925 the bay
yes i get the searching a lot! Apple hopefully needs to fix this! and i dunno i may do a restore?

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
This definitely needs to be fixed in the next beta PLEASE!
I can say for sure that Apple knows about it, I filed a bug report a week or two ago and they told me it is a known issue and their engineers are looking into it. That doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be fixed in the next beta or not

2white2fight

Bronze
Mar 31, 2009
925 the bay
I can say for sure that Apple knows about it, I filed a bug report a week or two ago and they told me it is a known issue and their engineers are looking into it. That doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be fixed in the next beta or not
well if they don't fix it the next beta then what beta are they gunna fix it it lol, or it could always be fixed in the final version

iphun

Zealot
Gold
Mar 16, 2009
PA
well if they don't fix it the next beta then what beta are they gunna fix it it lol, or it could always be fixed in the final version
I am just saying that by the time they found out about it they might have it set to be fixed in beta 7. Although I am sure they have had enough time to figure it out, let's hope. They DO know about it so it will get addressed by the final version.

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
it has been the worst for me on beta 5.... i think everytime i look at my phone im "searching"