Most excellent app: iThoughts

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Just wanted to second Chris' mention of iThoughts in his app of the week column. I've been using this app for years... almost every day. The developer continues to add features and is very responsive to issues and feature requests. By far the best mind mapping tool in iOS land.

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Wow. You are one expert movie reference dude. FIrst my "cats & dogs living together" quote an now this.

Most excellent!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Wow. You are one expert movie reference dude. FIrst my "cats & dogs living together" quote an now this.

Most excellent!
I was born with no original content. All I am has been gleaned from outside sources. I am a amalgamation of the best and worst of humankind. I am Napoleon PhoneApart.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
I was born with no original content. All I am has been gleaned from outside sources. I am a amalgamation of the best and worst of humankind. I am Napoleon PhoneApart.
Young Gil Buckman: This is a memory of when I was a kid. I'm 35 now. I have kids of my own. You don't even really exist. You're an amalgam.

Stan: A what?

Young Gil Buckman: A combination of several ushers my dad left me with over the years. I combined them into one memory.

Stan: Why?

Young Gil Buckman: This was a great symbolic moment of my life. My father dumping me with you... it's why I swore things would be different with my kids. It's my dream. Strong, happy, confident kids.

Stan: That's great, that's great. You know, you - you got a lovely family, and I'm a god-damn amalgam!

Parenthood-1989

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Young Gil Buckman: This is a memory of when I was a kid. I'm 35 now. I have kids of my own. You don't even really exist. You're an amalgam.

Stan: A what?

Young Gil Buckman: A combination of several ushers my dad left me with over the years. I combined them into one memory.

Stan: Why?

Young Gil Buckman: This was a great symbolic moment of my life. My father dumping me with you... it's why I swore things would be different with my kids. It's my dream. Strong, happy, confident kids.

Stan: That's great, that's great. You know, you - you got a lovely family, and I'm a god-damn amalgam!

Parenthood-1989
One of my favorite movies.