Most used apps?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
What are your most used apps FROM THE APPSTORE? Not cool apps but apps that you find yourself using a lot.
Mine are: Facebook, Palringo, NetNewsWire, iProcrastinate (Tasks), Now Playing, Tap Tap, Aurora Feint, JirboBreak, Tris, and Bible. Shazam gets used but not nearly enough.

Post what you actually use.

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
Honestly, the one I use the most is safari and iPod. As sad as that sounds even though I have 53 other non-Apple installed apps.

_JHK_

Sep 20, 2008
Hi, As for me... I use the most, Cyadia, Installer, Winterboard, Ipod, Bible, Mail, Safari, WeDict, TapTap, Palringo, Snapture, Cycorder, hehehe..i think i use them all mostly everyday.! Peace!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
The apps I use most are:

Mail, Safari, App Store
Byline, Pandora, Simplify
Teleport, AIM, Maps,
Shazam

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Sorry I forgot to mention that I meant 3rd party apps...in the APPSTORE (thats why this is posted in the appstore board)
Of course I use ipod and safari more than most of my 3rd party apps. I just want to see if there are any really hot apps that arent under the top apps list or whatever.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
In order of usage:

Safari, Mail, Ipod (or tunewiki), Bossprefs, Camera, Weather, Enigmo, Cannon Challenge, Cro Mag Racer, Pianist

Amt

Sep 18, 2008
In order: Safari, Mail, iPod, Galcon, and WordPress.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone, SMS, Mail, Weather, Stocks, Safari, Camera, Winterboard, iPod, AIM, Shazam.

More or less the order.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
My most used 3rd-party apps...

On my non-jailbroken iPhone 3G 16GB, the 3rd party apps I use the most are:

o NetNewsWire
o AP Mobile News
o Wikipanion
o MLB At Bat
o NetShare (I was lucky enough to get it, and I use it quite a bit) :p
o Pandora
o AirSharing
o Sportacular
o Twinkle
o ...and many others, but not as much as the aforementioned

I have five screens of apps. Excluding the built-in apps on the first page, I have a total of 56 apps installed on the remaining four pages.

carrera.owner

Bronze
Aug 31, 2008
Long Island, NY
No particular order:

Air sharing
Pandora
hpvoyageur (HP calculator)
Snapture
Cycorder
BossPrefs
Cydia
converter
Palringo
datacase

and, of course, IntelliScreen :)

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
On my jailed (as opposed to jailbroken) 16GB 3G, these are the 3rd party apps I use the most (in no particular order):

AirMe, Facebook, Twittelator Pro, Google, MLB At-Bat, Stitcher, AP Mobile News, WiFinder, iNetwork Test, Asphalt 4, Platinum Solitaire, vSNAX, Now Playing, Distance Meter, Bloomberg, WhosHere

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
No Flashlight Apps for Me

On my non-jailbroken iPhone 3G 16GB, the 3rd party apps I use the most are:

o NetNewsWire
o AP Mobile News
o Wikipanion
o MLB At Bat
o NetShare (I was lucky enough to get it, and I use it quite a bit) :p
o Pandora
o AirSharing
o Sportacular
o Twinkle
o ...and many others, but not as much as the aforementioned

I have five screens of apps. Excluding the built-in apps on the first page, I have a total of 56 apps installed on the remaining four pages.
Oh, and by the way, I am proud to say that I have never downloaded, installed, or used any of the useless flashlight applications (or "torches" as known in other parts of the world). ;)

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
all the papi games (papi jump papi pole papi river) vector pong tris hold em hanoi pandora aol radio wedict podcaster. I use them all day everyday.

Sep 23, 2008
Ohio
Most User Apps

My most used apps are Sportacular, NetNewsWire, Zenbe, Tris, 1Password, and Fuzzle. So many great apps!

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Sadly I almost never use my iPod unless wanting to show friends a song or on the bus to a random fieldtrip haha:p :(

but my most used apps according to page their on are:
SMS- by far the most used, Camera, AppStore, Phone, Safari, Myspace-friends check theirs, Pandora, AOL Radio, Cro-mag- First paid for app!, Taptap revenge, Balance-manage my "finances" haha, iProcrastinate, Cydia

cpolaris502

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
Rogers, MN
3RD PARTY APPLICATIONS!

wow, how hard is it to follow directions?

mine are: aim,speed, removem, black jack, and gas bag.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Well, the OP did say (and I quote), "What are your most used apps FROM THE APPSTORE?"

To me this excludes Safari, the camera, SMS, etc.

So, for those that want to tell us about your most used apps (from the app store, e.g. third-party apps), please don't included the built-in apps.