Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
My wife want's one of these for Mother's day

Anyone have any other wacky ideas?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
LOL that thing is awesome.

I got my Mom a ring for Mother's Day and a bracelet for her birthday. They're only one month apart! -.-

Mother's day is in April, not May, in Egypt.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
My daughter and I have a tradition over recent years of always picking out a painting for my wife / her mom each year. They're all over our house by now - some go well in the kitchen, some in the living room, and so on. We usually get a few little items to go along with it each year - costume jewelry or a clothing accessory type thing - but the painting is always the main gift. We always have lots of fun hiding the artwork, but I guess it's pretty pointless by now. She knows it's coming. :)

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
My daughter and I have a tradition over recent years of always picking out a painting for my wife / her mom each year. They're all over our house by now - some go well in the kitchen, some in the living room, and so on. We usually get a few little items to go along with it each year - costume jewelry or a clothing accessory type thing - but the painting is always the main gift. We always have lots of fun hiding the artwork, but I guess it's pretty pointless by now. She knows it's coming. :)
Very cool tradition!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Very cool tradition!
Yeah, it's a lot of fun - and I think this may be our best year yet. Found a painting with gorgeous colors, an antique-y sort of clock for the kitchen and a very pretty scarf for her. It's so much more fun each year older my daughter gets. She's 9 now and it was awesome watching her pick out a really funny card by herself and have great ideas all the way round on everything we were selecting.