Motorokr T505

Titanpat57

Feb 26, 2008
NY
I was wondering the same thing... Anyone! Anyone!

YES!..it does. I will be doing some testing tonight driving home. Seems to work great in the office! Beats wearing a BT in your ear while driving, or running off the road trying to answer the phone. The biggest draw for me is the 1 button speakerphone. I use Voicedial from AT&T to find my numbers, as opposed to searching through my contacts. That way I only have to find one number.

I will update this soon, with radio and music streaming to follow.:cool:

Spoiler

Dec 29, 2007
The hands free phone part works great....but you can not stream music with your iPhone.I've read several reviews (like the one above) that says this works with the iPhone....but after I bought one...Motorola tells me that it don't.I should have done a little more research.

Feb 26, 2008
NY
The hands free phone part works great....but you can not stream music with your iPhone.I've read several reviews (like the one above) that says this works with the iPhone....but after I bought one...Motorola tells me that it don't.I should have done a little more research.
I hear ya..... But I 'm hoping that a software fix could be in the works for the stereo streaming part thats missing in the next big 2.0 update (Seems Motorola and iPhone don't play nice) . Currently I use a Belkin Retractable connector to go between the iPhone and my car stereo. It would be sooooo sweet to be able to stream from the phone wirelessly, let's hope they hear us! BTW....I love the speakerphone !;)

Dec 29, 2008
MOTOROKR T505 Can Stream Audio From iPhone With Attachment

In order to get the music streaming to work, you have to buy a separate item that attaches to the bottom of the phone that provides the BT interface to the iPod functionality of the phone.

The device that I bought is the Sony Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter for iPod
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XRW09Y

cadiz348

May 21, 2009
At first, I was wondering why I would need a separate BT device for my iPhone as the unit already has a built-in one. I now realize the audio (music) cannot be heard through Motorola (MotoRokr T505) using the FM station. Only the calls can be heard. I ordered a Motorola BT adapter D650 for iPod to be able to listen my audio through the FM car system. Should receive this BT adapter this week so hope it will do the trick!