Motorola H12

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
i picked up a H12 a week or so ago and it seems to work great so far. Its a lot better than my H700 i had

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
This is what I am currently using and i love it. It is like a mini Jawbone with the noise cancelation. I think that its form factor is great too, and is cool how it looks like an old school radio from the front.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I use a jawbone on my work phone and i think the H12 works just as good if not better and is definitely more stylish

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
I just picked it up today. Seems to work great so far. Never tried the jawbone but this one sure had a way better look and the same capabilities for the same price.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
The only problem ive had so far was yesterday it was beeping in my ear telling me it wasn't connected so i checked the iPhone and found somehow my wifes Apple ear piece was paired to my phone. ( i had paired it to her iPhone a couple days ago ) I unpaired it and its working great again.

Seems to have good battery life too

HollyG

Sep 24, 2009
Today I purchased a Motorola H12 for my iPhone, after charging the device, I followed the pairing instructions, for all of 1 1/2 minutes the iPhone recognized the H12 and connected, it never asked for the password, after that - nothing. The H12 never went purple after the flashing blue lights and the iPhone will now not connect with the H12.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HollyG

Sep 24, 2009
MotoPure H12 -

Today I purchased a Motorola H12 for my iPhone, after charging the device, I followed the pairing instructions, for all of 1 1/2 minutes the iPhone recognized the H12 and connected, it never asked for the password, after that - nothing. The H12 never went purple after the flashing blue lights and the iPhone will now not connect with the H12.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Correction MotoPure H12

Classick

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
The last Motorola headset I had was the H3, which was terrible. Everyone kept telling me that my voice was echoing. Does anyone know if the H12 has that problem?