move files

noflynn

Mar 1, 2009
How can I move a file from PC XP to iPhone? I have down loaded iBrowser, tune aid, disk aid, brief case and air share. To no avail. Nothing has moved. I'm fed up already.

nof

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
I have used airshare and file aid successfuly. I found airshare to be a bit complicated. I had to turn off my router security to connect to iPhone. To use file aid I opened diskaid on pc and dragged/dropped files (rtf documents) to the little yellow folder on the left pane that says "start here"...clicked transfer and they went. The files that are being transferred should appear in the right pane. Using Vista OS.

noflynn

Mar 1, 2009
I have used airshare and file aid successfuly. I found airshare to be a bit complicated. I had to turn off my router security to connect to iPhone. To use file aid I opened diskaid on pc and dragged/dropped files (rtf documents) to the little yellow folder on the left pane that says "start here"...clicked transfer and they went. The files that are being transferred should appear in the right pane. Using Vista OS.
Thank you for the tip. It all happened as you said. Feel good now.

nof

noflynn

Mar 1, 2009
Thanks it all worked as you said.

nof

saldo

Feb 14, 2009
Files lite

I used files lite from App store, it is free, very easy to set up, after downloaded to my iPhone, I downloaded a file to my computer and makes all the set up on the PC, works great.

noflynn

Mar 1, 2009
File lite is on my iPhone but I can't make it work yet.

Thanks
nof

saldo

Feb 14, 2009
File lite is on my iPhone but I can't make it work yet.

Thanks
nof
Are you fine with the airshare explanation above or you are still interested on usng files lite? I can give you some tips to set it up.

noflynn

Mar 1, 2009
File lite isn't necessary at present. If I import a CD I put it in a playlist and it is synced through Diskaid. I've got enough files onto the iPhone and will be roaming with it fro 3 weeks.

Thanks for the help
nof

Gagnon

Jun 23, 2009
I can move an image via Air Sharing, but how do I make it a wallpaper? When I go to settings wall paper, it only shows stock wallpapers or images from my camera.