movie and video sync

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 4, 2007
was just wondering does anyone have movies and videos on their I phone because some of my videos show and some don't but all of my movies are'nt even found and I tried using i tunes to convert some of the videos but after the i tunes conversion the videos are choppy and jumpy, Does anyone have any suggestions ?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
It would help to know what OS you're running so we can offer you some suggestions.

I don't do any video encoding on my Macs (as I should), I actually do it on my PC because I love to use an all-in-one program called SUPER. Yes, that's it's name, lol. Anyway, you can literally give it any file and tell it to output any file. I dump my internet downloads into it and batch encode out to the ipod 5.5g preset which encodes in h.264+aac@29.997fps.

SO if you're on a PC, SUPER will encode your files to iTunes com pliancy, i.e. files that iTunes will let you drop into it: MOV, M4V, MP4, MPG, MPEG. iTunes/Quicktime will not accept files like: WMV, AVI, DIVX, XVID.

Hope that steers you in the right direction.

Sep 4, 2007
It would help to know what OS you're running so we can offer you some suggestions.

I don't do any video encoding on my Macs (as I should), I actually do it on my PC because I love to use an all-in-one program called SUPER. Yes, that's it's name, lol. Anyway, you can literally give it any file and tell it to output any file. I dump my internet downloads into it and batch encode out to the ipod 5.5g preset which encodes in h.264+aac@29.997fps.

SO if you're on a PC, SUPER will encode your files to iTunes com pliancy, i.e. files that iTunes will let you drop into it: MOV, M4V, MP4, MPG, MPEG. iTunes/Quicktime will not accept files like: WMV, AVI, DIVX, XVID.

Hope that steers you in the right direction.
sorry it took so lon g to reply but Thanks for the info