Movie Box App

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Lon, Feb 14, 2013.

1. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Hello Europa,
    Do i need to install iFile on my windows pc too ? I cannot install on my windows laptop since am not the administrator.
    Is there no possibility to simply copy-paste using the windows default explorer or something like that ?

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

No. You don't need to install anything on your PC. Read the directions for transferring files over WiFi in the link I just posted. It's really easy.

3. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Many Many Many thanks Europa .... You rock bigtym !!!! Its so amazing to download and copy...:cool:

4. itssymissy

itssymissy New Member

Does it work? I downloaded it before but it wasn't working.

5. Lukass_21

Lukass_21 New Member

If i go to the Artworks folder, i notice that all the files have a long hex string as the filename. I'd imagine that these filenames are mapped to the different movies / episodes in a file somewhere. Anyone know what file that is or the mechanism by which this works please?

6. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

I haven't used the app in a while but I do remember the file names being random letters and numbers. I would simply download the files, then play the first 5 minutes to see which movie it actually was then rename the title. Sorry I don't have a better solution but it worked for me for a long time.

7. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I agree. I looked it up and didn't see any way to get it to automatically show the title, so I would just check and rename each one after downloading.

8. rugved1118

rugved1118 Member
    Silver

Movie app is no longer functioning now. It is asking to update by adding a repo. I did I am currently on MovieBox v2.

Can anyone please help ?

9. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I just checked their Twitter page and they posted that they no longer support the old version of Movie Box 2 and it will stop working if you don't update.

10. gadgetssai

gadgetssai New Member

moviebox app won't install...??? any solution. i am using latest windows 10.