Movie lose sync with sound after playing awhile?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mparkes

Jul 17, 2007
Has anyone else noticed that after playing a movie for approx. ~15-20 minutes, that the sound will eventually lose sync with the video a little? I have had this occur on several movies I created for the iPhone. The "fix" appears to be to click back to the iPhone desktop and then back into the movie - somehow that resyncs it for a period of time.
Not that big a deal, I am not watching movies that often but just wondered if anyone else had this experience.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Has anyone else noticed that after playing a movie for approx. ~15-20 minutes, that the sound will eventually lose sync with the video a little? I have had this occur on several movies I created for the iPhone. The "fix" appears to be to click back to the iPhone desktop and then back into the movie - somehow that resyncs it for a period of time.
Not that big a deal, I am not watching movies that often but just wondered if anyone else had this experience.
yes, I've noticed that too. But mostly for movies I 've put online on my website. It's worse if you try to skip ahead and watch the end of the movie. The delay can be as much as 4 or 5 seconds between picture and sound (typically, it is the soundtrack that is delayed).