Movie lose sync with sound after playing awhile?

mparkes

Jul 17, 2007
Has anyone else noticed that after playing a movie for approx. ~15-20 minutes, that the sound will eventually lose sync with the video a little? I have had this occur on several movies I created for the iPhone. The "fix" appears to be to click back to the iPhone desktop and then back into the movie - somehow that resyncs it for a period of time.
Not that big a deal, I am not watching movies that often but just wondered if anyone else had this experience.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Has anyone else noticed that after playing a movie for approx. ~15-20 minutes, that the sound will eventually lose sync with the video a little? I have had this occur on several movies I created for the iPhone. The "fix" appears to be to click back to the iPhone desktop and then back into the movie - somehow that resyncs it for a period of time.
Not that big a deal, I am not watching movies that often but just wondered if anyone else had this experience.
yes, I've noticed that too. But mostly for movies I 've put online on my website. It's worse if you try to skip ahead and watch the end of the movie. The delay can be as much as 4 or 5 seconds between picture and sound (typically, it is the soundtrack that is delayed).