Movie quotes

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
I am going to start a new game where I put a movie quote and whoever guesses the movie gets to start the next one and so on...

"Is that the play where I run halfway down the field and act like I am lost?"

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
Rugaby guessed the movie and put a new quote. My guess of "the box" was my guess to his quote. I don't see how that is against my own rules.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I thought you're supposed to guess the movie then start another quote so whoever is next would guess your movie and give his own quote? I don't get it.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
I thought you're supposed to guess the movie then start another quote so whoever is next would guess your movie and give his own quote? I don't get it.
Yes, I post a quote. The next person who guesses the correct movie the quote is from gets to post their own quote. When someone guesses their movie correctly, they get to put a quote for people to guess that movie.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
So rugaby needs to say if it's correct or not, right? god you guys are confusing :D

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
Haha yes. He has to say whether it is right or not before I can guess. This is not working as smooth as I thought it would. I doubt my answer was right. I was just trying to get people guessing.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Haha yes. He has to say whether it is right or not before I can guess. This is not working as smooth as I thought it would. I doubt my answer was right. I was just trying to get people guessing.
Nah it's cool, I like it. It's all clear now.