Movie Streaming Sites

iamphaw

Oct 9, 2012
I've search google over and over to find a good website where I can stream movies since that Apple's movies is quite expensive, furthermore most of the sites that I found are already closed. Any Ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Download the HBO app. It's free and as long as you get that channel with your cable service you get stream video.

Just sign in with your log-in that you would use for your account on the cable provider's website

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

iamphaw

Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for your reply. I don't live in the US so the HBO app is not applicable here in the Philippines

Sent from my iPhone 5

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
There is a big thread here but can't recall the thread title but people gave a lot of links to stream movies.

lemoon

Bronze
Oct 28, 2010
You could wtch free movies on your iPhone with Air Video.
Well, I find a list of ways to get and watch free movies on iPhone in iFunia iPhone column, you could turn to that list via google search. :)

iamphaw

Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for the response everyone, I tried the links thou but it requires adobe flash player. I have an iPhone 5 running on iOS 6 by the way. Youtube movies are old since that they don't allow people to upload pirated movies :(

Sent from my iPhone 5

rom x

Zealot
Gold
Jan 18, 2011
well i don't really stream movies. but i do download them from my phone and then watch them. which i think is even better
cause now i can share them with my friends and fam, i usually try to download alteast 1 to 2 movies a week so i can
watch them when i am at work and there is downtime. on deck for this week i have.
what to expect when your expecting (chriss rock)
the raven (john cusack)
safety not guaranteed.

if your insterested in something like this the site is warez-bb dot org