Movies, I need Some, Please Send

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I am in Indonesia for the next few months and don't have access to a computer for long periods of time. If anyone would be kind enough to send me some converted movies as an attachement to my email I would really appreciate it. (please no musicals that is all I ask) Anything will do, I have watched the "Pursuit of Happniness" like 6 times now.....a good movie however I think that I was tired of it after the first.

THANK YOU to whoever comes through

My e-mail is as follows:

sl8tr8@yahoo.com and I don't think that the size of the file should be a problem..... I think you can send a couple of gigs through an email but I'm not positive.

Aside from the legalities of sending movies to you in Indonesia... as has been stated before, YahooMail! won't accept file attachments that large.

Besides..If ya don't have access to a computer, what good are emailed movies gonna do ya? ;)

Why not head to an internet cafe, or a library or perhaps a co-worker there in the country and go buy some on iTunes?

Before the next trip...don't forget to load up the iPhone before ya go! :)

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Aside from the legalities of sending movies to you in Indonesia... as has been stated before, YahooMail! won't accept file attachments that large.

Besides..If ya don't have access to a computer, what good are emailed movies gonna do ya? ;)

Why not head to an internet cafe, or a library or perhaps a co-worker there in the country and go buy some on iTunes?

Before the next trip...don't forget to load up the iPhone before ya go! :)
Yeah, without a computer, how're you gonna put the movies onto your iPhone?;)

Boosted_Brian

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
If you have online access visit onlinecinema.org Some are not the best quality but that outta last you .... well... forever really!