Movies Not Appearing On 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by topcat84, Oct 22, 2011.

1. topcat84

topcat84 Member
    Bronze

Hi Everyone,
    For some reason, ever since I synced my new phone to iTunes, I've noticed that all of my movies that were on my 3GS show up in iTunes under movies, but they aren't appearing on my phone. Any suggestions ! I never had a problem with them on the 3GS. (I did do a backup of the 3GS before syncing the 4S.) Thanks in advance.

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

They've been moved to the Video App that Apple created for iOS 5. All TV Shows, and Movies will be in this App.

I tried to find a picture of the App, but I couldn't. So here is a screenshot of where I have placed my Video App.

The App is on the first row next to my iMovie App. It says VIdeos under it. Look for this and you will find your Movies and videos.

IMG_0249.PNG

3. topcat84

topcat84 Member
    Bronze

Thanks Sharunda,
    I'd already checked that app, and unfortunately, they are not appearing there either. I don't know why they're showing up in iTunes under "Movies", but not showing up on my phone. Thanks again for your reply ! Cheers !

4. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

I thought with some movies you had to associate it with a program to open it in. I remember something in iTunes where you chose like VLC, or another app, Etc....
    Not near iTunes at the moment or I could double check.