Movies to iPhone

talon90

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
Thanks a million!

I thought the whole purpose of 11 was to clean up the screen and remove the sidebar.

Maybe you can help with this one too

With my videos....

They are grayed out when "sync" is unchecked for the iPhone. As far as I remember if you checked that you pick and choose which ones you want to go in the iPhone; well when I do that and select lets say 3 or 4 it wants to put every single one on.

In other words it all by checking the sync box but if I don't check the sync box I can't do any.

I never used to have this problem before

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe
Here is a screen capture of my Movies tab.

itunescapture4_zpsc505306a.jpg

I have 104 movies in my directory and 21 selected.

It should only be trying to sync movies that are selected unless the checkbox for Automatically include is checked.

If I go and select the Movies list on my device it shows the same 21 movies. Make sure that you don't have some that you had dragged and dropped in to your device without sync'ing as well as you don't have any on your list that you manually deleted since your last sync. With the changes to iTunes and our ability to drag and drop movies on to the device without the sync I have seen my iTunes get out of sync particuarly when I delete movies from the device. I have seen them continue to show up.

If you have all the movies in iTunes it might be worth clearing all the movies from your device by unchecking the Sync Movies box and sync'ing the phone. This should remove all the content and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
This makes sense. Maybe I missed the second box and didn't even notice it.

I will try when I'm home

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Thanks for the help guys.

Too bad on the smaller movie icons; at least I was able to shrink the sizes of the music which there a lot more of. The movie ones I can deal with