Movies!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 2, 2009
California
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I was unable to come across any threads for this specific topic.

Since we already have a bacon, chocolate, wine and coffee thread, I figured a movie thread would fit in perfectly, lol. Feel free to post about any upcoming, current, and past releases that are of interest to you or may be to others. I know this will greatly help keep me up-to-date with what is and what isn't worth seeing, as I really need to get in the habit of watching more movies.

The newest upcoming movie I would like to see is Paranormal Activity. Sadly, it's only a limited release in select theaters, but should be good nonetheless. The closest showing in my area is about 30-40 min away. It seems to be closely related to the movie In Memorium (more info here) and a little bit of The Exorcist.

Is this movie playing in your area? If so, will you see it?

**The trailer is in HD. If you want to watch it full screen, click the white letters that read "YouTube" in the bottom right corner, and it will open in a new window**

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Saw "9" and I would recommend going to the theaters if you enjoy animation. :eek:k:eek:k
9 was OK.... the animated short on youtube was ALOT better.

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs was really good lol.

Not looking forard to Astroboy. Yet another american company thats going to butcher a Japanese legendary classic.