Moving movies PC to Mac

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Hi All

I want to get a number of Childrens shows on to my kids iPods from iTunes for a LONG plane journey to the states in the next few weeks. The problem is my broadband connection at home is very poor at the moment 1mb if I was very luck, usually half that (i live in a remote location).

I work on a Mac at home so all my iPods/iPhone are Mac formated.

I could make the downloads at work (yes I have checked with IT) on my work PC but is there a way to move the TV programmes from my work PC to my Mac so I can transfer the programmes to my families iPods. I don't want to format the iPods for PC's if possible. I know that you can move music files but can you do the same with TV shows and where would the file be located.

Thanks in advance

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
you should be able to move them just like music. They should be located in your iTunes Music folder under "TV Shows".

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
You can also move your video to external memory (like an external hard drive}. Once you have done that, plug the external memory into your Mac and start transferring into iTunes. That simple...Mark

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Thanks all thought that movies might have been more difficult to move. Had no probs