Moving Summerboard Themes

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
I have jailbroken my iPhone using Tinman's method and I installed Summerboard and some themes. I know from reading the forums that the downloaded themes are going into the incorrect directory and that they need to be moved.

I then installed BSD subsystem and Open SSH to my iPhone. I then installed WinSCP and iPhonebrowser to my PC. However, I do not have wifi, so I can not use WinSCP and iPhonebrowser keeps telling me that I am not jailbroken.

I really have no experience using ssh or modifying code, is their a simple method that I can use to either get one of the PC based programs activated, or is there another program I can use to move the files to the correct library.

Also I have read that you need to turn ssh "on" in the iPhone in order to use WinSCH, do I need another program to do this?

Thanks
Stephen

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
yes... you have to install 'Openssh' from installer

I did install it from installer, but other posts gave me the impression that u needed to turn it on or off to use it....

All I really want to do is move the themes.....

diverdown

Contributor
Silver
Sep 12, 2007
NYC
looking for it now
Chrismmm,

After playing with my PC I finally got winSCH to link to my iPhone and move my themes to the correct directory. I appreciate you looking for that program and if you do happen to find it, please pass it along.

~S