MS Exchange calendar push sync problem

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Here is a weird one. When I set an event on outlook using a reoccurrence when it gets pushed over to the iphne calendar it adds an extra day. Example occurrence starts on monday end thursday it will add friday on the iPhone but ends on thursday on my laptop outlook. If it is created on the iPhone both sides are perfect.
Also: On the iPhone side it will not allow me to edit anything that was created on outlook and pushed to the iPhone. I only have the option to decline an event but if it is set up as a reoccurrence it wipes out the whole occurrence on both sides. ANY THOUGHTS?

showguy

Silver
Dec 2, 2007
Long Island, NY
Boy I am on a roll. Really just lucky. The answer to the post I posted and nobody dared answer is a weird one, and a bug that will bite anybody that uses the recurrance feature in outlook and exchange. I come to find out through experimenting that if you use the recurrance feature, daily for example an extra day will be added to you iPhone calendar. Meanwhile it looks fine on your outlook laptop, desk top whatever. Now if you set the appointment from your iPhone and use the recurrance feature everything is fine on both ends.

Sollution: use the "start time // end time tab, select your start date, than your end date, check off all day event and it works.

I hope this helps!