MS Exchange-Google Apps Calendar sync issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Faye

Feb 7, 2012
My domain name email is set up in free Google apps. I have set up MS Exchange in my iPad and iPhone to sync my mail, calendar and contacts. The issue I have is that entries to my calendar made on my iPad do not appear on my calendar when I access it from my PC. Entries made to the calendar from my PC do show up on my iPad. Entries made from iPad do not show up on my iPhone either. Seems to be syncing one way only. Contacts and mail work perfectly. Any suggestions appreciated.

Faye

Feb 7, 2012
S
My domain name email is set up in free Google apps. I have set up MS Exchange in my iPad and iPhone to sync my mail, calendar and contacts. The issue I have is that entries to my calendar made on my iPad do not appear on my calendar when I access it from my PC. Entries made to the calendar from my PC do show up on my iPad. Entries made from iPad do not show up on my iPhone either. Seems to be syncing one way only. Contacts and mail work perfectly. Any suggestions appreciated.
Solved my own issue. Did not have the desired calendar set up as default! It's always the little things that get me!