MSG Notification Mod

.:MirrorminD:.

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
...good ol' duff beer

goes in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/

If you guys like hit me up with rep points also if you post elsewhere please credit me, i found a few people posting my stuff as there own grrrr

Attachments

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
looks good. Im gonna Put something else though.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
looks nice.. thank you.. rep points. + Here is my final turn out.. got a little bored today haha .. thanks for all the help ..

I don't want to post the pictures and flood this with pictures seeing how its little off topic but here...

Last edited by a moderator:

AllanGT

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Dallas
Nice, I need to find something to put on mine... desicions, decisions *sigh*

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I made mine a little more even with the number...

OCD kills me.

haha, but it was hard trying to think of a weird shape to use!

That one works great. =]

kane12589

Aug 5, 2007
hey I was just wondering if u have a theme that is all pink as in where the battery is pink n the SMS bubbles n the icons n so on! I wanna go with the whole pink theme...or do u know anyone or any website where u can get the whole pink theme...let me please! I just have the blue theme now I wanna try pink! Ight den just let me know thx

Enphekt

Jul 30, 2007
britna can u post urs up? obviously i'm going to change the color.. lmao.. currently using prodo theme ann grey out bt going for baby blue and black theme.

2mala4u

Aug 18, 2008
Pink

Could you possibly send me your SMS (pink text) Icon and the pink badge? I know you work hard for your stuff but do you mind sharing just those two things please! Thank you very much!