Multi-Colored Socks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 3, 2007
Where can you find these?

Sounds cool, my cousin's have these for their iPod videos. I like them because they keep the dust off, but not sure how it works for the iPhone. Also, they still protected and all that jazz. Only problem, is that obviously you have to take your ipod/iPhone out of the sock to use it. but thats not big deal

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
Where can you find these?

Sounds cool, my cousin's have these for their iPod videos. I like them because they keep the dust off, but not sure how it works for the iPhone. Also, they still protected and all that jazz. Only problem, is that obviously you have to take your ipod/iPhone out of the sock to use it. but thats not big deal

go here. it is from the official Apple site. They run $29. I bought mine at WalMart for $28.xx. They fit right up over the iPhone.

Jul 14, 2007
Northeast Ohio
I have been using these for a couple of weeks now. They do fit quite well and I love them! These are much better than any of the hard plastic cases in my opinion. I tried the Contour and the Power Support hard plastic cases and I found them both to be junk! It is a little bit of an inconvenience to take the phone out everytime to use it, but thats a sacrifice I am willing to make to protect my investment. The only thing I don't particularly care for is that I wish they came in some alternate colors.