Multicleaner bug

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by larryo108, Feb 7, 2012.

1. larryo108

larryo108 Member
    Bronze

I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problems as me with Multicleaner.

I like to pin my dock apps in the first page of my multicleaner and I love Multicleaner for this. The problem I am having is that I like to use 5 Icon Switcher as well and if I pin 5 icons I get the apps split between two pages with two on one page and three on the next, when they can all fit on one page. Now if I only pin 4 apps then I get 5 apps per switcher page as I would expect.

Does anyone else have this bug? Or am I the only one? It is driving me nuts. I have also contacted the developer, but since there has not been an update, I am assuming it is not a common problem or at least not commonly reported.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. larryo108

larryo108 Member
    Bronze

So nobody else has this issue? It is annoying as hell. I actually turned off all mobile substrate add ons with the exception of multicleaner and still had the bug. I have contacted the developer on multiple occasions and there have been subsequent app updates and the issue persists. I know I did not always have this issue. Has anyone else had this problem?