Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
anyone familiar with multiple texting on the iPhone

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
This is not possible (as of yet?) on the iPhone.

4twenty is tha buildn! what's up man...chk it out..my man was manueverin around i think he might have found a way to do it...at least with two contacts at the same time...

Jul 12, 2007
4twenty is tha buildn! what's up man...chk it out..my man was manueverin around i think he might have found a way to do it...at least with two contacts at the same time...
How? Please for the love all things holy, tell us how!

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
You can use email to do it IF you know all of the carriers to each person. it'll work just like an MMS over e-mail and it will charge you the regular text msg points.

kinda like: 1234567890@txt.att.net

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
You can use email to do it IF you know all of the carriers to each person. it'll work just like an MMS over e-mail and it will charge you the regular text msg points.

kinda like: 1234567890@txt.att.net

and i think ad- that that is the only way for now you can do it...this what happened...i brought a new page to text...in the to: section i just put in the 1st ltr and a few contacts with that ltr popd up...then i hit the + and it took me to my contacts...i hit one of my contacts and took me back to new message screen and the persons name appeared in the To: section...then i hit one the names that appeared under the To: section and the To: section went blank...i typd the msg and hit send both names appeared in the To: section but only the one got the text...the first person who was in the To: section...interesting...i wish i knew how to do screen shots so i could show that way...maybe i'll do a quick video on my new iBlack MacBook iSight camera lol...but yeah man its interesting...had me goin' there for a minute...

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
hmm i haven't tried it i just assumed that it would work. Are you sure the two numbers you send work independently? If so, then I it's just not possible......:mad:

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
hmm i haven't tried it i just assumed that it would work. Are you sure the two numbers you send work independently? If so, then I it's just not possible......:mad:
yeah i tried it and it wrkd indepndntly

mrgisriel

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
yes i cant wait for this feature, i hope they add this feature soon, i miss it on my other phone.