Music Art Work?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gvaldivia

Jun 19, 2007
Anyone having any issues? there show up up in the cover flow veiw but in the regular view some show up on songs but not all of them! anyone no why?

rollerbones

Bronze
May 14, 2007
Ohio
Anyone having any issues? there show up up in the cover flow veiw but in the regular view some show up on songs but not all of them! anyone no why?

Do they have cover art showing in your iTunes on your computer? If not you need to add them on there before you will see them on the iPhone.

Revin9k

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
i have the same problem, although my iTunes has the cover, when i upload to iPhone, some artwork doesn't show up. im sure they will fix this...doesn't really bother me.

Jun 30, 2007
You have to make sure that each song has album art assigned to it. Your album may have art assigned to it, but you have to make sure to click each song to see if it is assigned to it. If not you need to copy and paste it on iTunes, then re-sync. Only then will the album art show on your iPhone.

Daywalker7

May 12, 2007
You have to make sure that each song has album art assigned to it. Your album may have art assigned to it, but you have to make sure to click each song to see if it is assigned to it. If not you need to copy and paste it on iTunes, then re-sync. Only then will the album art show on your iPhone.
I think its a software problem on the phone.
I have album artwork assigned to evey song in my library, and like the original poster it shows up in iTunes but not all show up on the phone.
I think Apple rushed this thing out and didn't really have the time to do everything they wanted with the phone.
I keep hearing that Apple will release updates for the phone periodically, but just rumors. I have heard nothing official from Apple.