Music artwork problem!

Dec 8, 2008
N
hey, i got some artwork set up to my songs on iTunes. The problem is that some artwork wont appear in landscape mode. But when i click on the song in portrait mode i can see the picture that i set for that song. How do i get all artwork to show in landscape mode?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
hey, i got some artwork set up to my songs on iTunes. The problem is that some artwork wont appear in landscape mode. But when i click on the song in portrait mode i can see the picture that i set for that song. How do i get all artwork to show in landscape mode?
I had to manually change my artwork in iTunes to show up correctly. It was a pain but worth it. Right click on the song and select Get Info, you can view what artwork is there,add or change it. I googled the album art and added it on that way to the songs that were not correct on my iPhone. I hope that didn't sound too confusing.

Dec 8, 2008
N
Yeah i put my own pictures in the artwork option. Some show in landscape some not at all. Not even the song. But the song is there in portrait

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
I had to manually change my artwork in iTunes to show up correctly. It was a pain but worth it. Right click on the song and select Get Info, you can view what artwork is there,add or change it. I googled the album art and added it on that way to the songs that were not correct on my iPhone. I hope that didn't sound too confusing.
There is a quicker way to do it with less work if your song and album info is correct. Go to iTunes>Advanced>Get Album Artwork. iTunes will automatically add the artwork if it is an album that is for sale in the iTunes store. I didn't say you have to purchase the song or have previously purchased the song. It just has to be in iTunes store. Mark

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Yeah i put my own pictures in the artwork option. Some show in landscape some not at all. Not even the song. But the song is there in portrait
It's just a crazy quirk with the iPhone. Some artwork for some reason just won't show up in landscape on iPhone. Sometimes downsizing the photo solves the problem....M

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
It's just a crazy quirk with the iPhone. Some artwork for some reason just won't show up in landscape on iPhone. Sometimes downsizing the photo solves the problem....M
This was exactly what I had to do for a few of mine was downsize the picture.

Dec 8, 2008
N
ok thank guys. i'll go ahead and try it