Music services to go offered on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 27, 2007
I currently use my Creative Zen as my mp3 player but since i have i the iPhone in hand i might as well use it but i recently found out that WMA doesn't work on the iPhone. So what im asking is that are there any Music services that offer To go or unlimited downloads for the iPhone. Just like napster and rhapsody

dietPEPSI

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I don't know if this answers your question....but when you have WMA's, you can still add them to iTunes, only thing is it will take an extra 5 seconds because iTunes converts them into ipod format for you....you still have your original WMA file plus the one thats in your iTunes...

So you don't really have to download anything different than you already have...

Jun 22, 2007
you guys are not fully understanding what the OP was asking. first of all, he cannot add his current WMAs from his "to go" service because they are protected files and cant be converted. plus they are "subscription" music, so they will expire after a certain amount of time unless he reconnects and thereforee keeps paying for his "to go" music service. and he is also asking if there is a to go service (an "all you can eat" download program) that is compatible with ipods. i am wondering this myself as I have always had creative mp3 players too, and loved having that freedom to pay a flat monthly rate and be able to download as many songs as i like and upload them to my mp3 player. that would be nice if someone was able to make one like that for ipods as well.

Jun 27, 2007
missmarstar is correct. I am trying to find a service that gives me unlimited downloads to my iPhone. And no, i cant convert the WMA because they are protected.