Music Syncing Issues

RachMill

Aug 31, 2011
I have a handful of songs I recently added to my iTunes library that will not sync to my iPhone 4. They all show up in iTunes and the audio plays on my Mac, but I cannot get them on my iPhone.
HELP!

verbalj

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
NYC
Are other songs appearing on your iPhone or is nothing reaching the phone? I remember when I first got the iPhone, the easiest way I synced specific songs/artists is by creating one playlist (or multiple if you want) and throw every song you want in there. Then, with the iPhone connected, on the music tab in iTunes, just select that one playlist and it should bring everything over.

RachMill

Aug 31, 2011
Nothing is even reaching my iPhone. I'll try the one playlist but everything else is not seeming to work!

RachMill

Aug 31, 2011
just tried and that didn't work either :(

Vcoronel127

Bronze
Aug 30, 2011
When u hook up your iPhone to iTunes look under the summary tab, then scroll down to check the "sync only checked songs and videos, then go under the music tab and check all the songs you want in your iPhone.

Hope this helps

U.S Army
Sent from my iPhone 4

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Nothing is even reaching my iPhone. I'll try the one playlist but everything else is not seeming to work!
Are no songs reaching your phone or just a handful of songs out of a selected playlist? Are the songs purchased?

RachMill

Aug 31, 2011
Are no songs reaching your phone or just a handful of songs out of a selected playlist? Are the songs purchased?
just a handful - they are not purchased from iTunes