Music video/slideshow I made for my 1,000th post!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Awesome! I particularly liked the the pic of the guy in handcuffs at the "cinder block" part of the song. How long did that take you, Hayes?
And CONGRATULATIONS on your Genius status! :laugh2:

H

Hayesimus

well I worked on about 30 seconds of it at a time. Just when I had spare time. The hardest part was finding appropriate pics to match the words and such. I had to be pretty creative at times LOL.

And thanks. Its lonely at the top LOL.

S

Starry

HEY I seen EIC in there and ME... :) Ok Ok I saw 3 Stars! LOL
Good Job hun :)

H

Hayesimus

love the new avatar. And yes I took a pic of my phone for that one. Just a little shoutout to the EIC

S

Starry

thanks it's my Wallpaper on my phone LMAO

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
damn it I'm still working on my introduction...

and here you are..

Congratulations on the Genius status, Hayes, I got there exactly 11 hours and 38 minutes ago.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
man I can't view it on the iPhone I will check it out later.
Congrats you genius.

H

Hayesimus

damn it I'm still working on my introduction...

and here you are..

Congratulations on the Genius status, Hayes, I got there exactly 11 hours and 38 minutes ago.

Yeah I was at 998 2 days ago and I was like CRAP! I was totally avoiding EIC so I could save it for the video LOL. It was terrible to go so long without posting! LOL

H

Hayesimus

man I can't view it on the iPhone I will check it out later.
Congrats you genius.

Thanks and yes check it out. I'm sure you'll like some of the pics even if its not your type of music. But maybe you'll like the song too. Who knows. Haha.

H

Hayesimus

well I think its the other way around. Kylie has been around since the 80s and britney is just trying to find a new-to-her sound. But kylie is a real singer. Haha britney was a pop product. And now she's just sad mostly. How far she's fallen.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Thanks and yes check it out. I'm sure you'll like some of the pics even if its not your type of music. But maybe you'll like the song too. Who knows. Haha.
Play it on your speakerphone.. lol that is stuck in my head now

H

Hayesimus

haha I think it should be the iPhone theme song. Well if only the speaker was louder LOL. But that's a tired subject.

H

Hayesimus

I would be so proud LOL.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
That video was totally AWESOME and it looked like you put a lot of work and effort into it. Plus the song was very interesting/cool. Just like iPhonetony said I have it stuck in my head lol. I think it very well could make for an iPhone commercial. It would be even better if it was a very loud very good quality speakerphone too lol

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
you should make another with only iPhone and Apple pics... and copyright it