Music while Web Browsing

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Does anyone know if there will be the ability to play music while viewing web pages or if sounds will play in the web browser?

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I see no reason why you couldn't listen to music while browsing. During the keynote, Steve demonstrated being on a call while surfing and I would think that would be much more difficult.

As far as web page sounds, your guess is as good as mine. I kind of hope it doesn't though since I find most web pages that have sound to be annoying ;).

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Well what about something like a video online? Such as youtube. I know it was said that there WOULD be youtube but nothing about sound.

May 6, 2007
United States
This is an interesting question and a tough one to answer. I am sure you will be able to listen to music while you browse the web, but I have a feeling it will try to play both sounds. That said, I don't know why you would try to listen to music while you watch youtube videos. :p

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
This is an interesting question and a tough one to answer. I am sure you will be able to listen to music while you browse the web, but I have a feeling it will try to play both sounds. That said, I don't know why you would try to listen to music while you watch youtube videos. :p
I agree sound with youtube is a must especially when watching classics like . I have seen it a half a dozen times and it still cracks me up.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
I've thought about this too... Another part of this same idea/concept is browsing through sites like MySpace to check out new bands and listen to their music. Will this idea be canned also because of the iPhone's inability to play sound from websites?

Any help would be appreciated!

May 6, 2007
United States
I agree sound with youtube is a must especially when watching classics like . I have seen it a half a dozen times and it still cracks me up.
Lol, that thing is actually kinda funny in a weird way.

A question:

Will you need to download all that stuff to watch videos on youtube or other sites? Or will it have it all built in?