My 10,000th post tribute to eic

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Well, I've finally hit the point that it's obvious I enjoy this site entirely too much. Someone suggested I mark the occasion with a little tune, so I've attempted to do so. Made entirely with iPhone apps:

Hope you enjoy. Thanks everyone for making this place so addicting...

edit: I really wish Youtube didn't mangle audio so badly...

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
Well, I've finally hit the point that it's obvious I enjoy this site entirely too much. Someone suggested I mark the occasion with a little tune, so I've attempted to do so. Made entirely with iPhone apps:

Fressness:008:cool

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Dave, your a dedicated man. Well done for the 10,000 post mark.

I appreciate the time you spend on here, you've helped me in the past and no doubt you will help me in the future.

Well done ;)

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Congratulations Dave. I think I echo what the community feels in saying a big thank you for moderating this site and your incredible contributions and hard work. I just love that EIC tune you created. That is just awesome!.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Congrats, dude! You've always been a great necessity to this community. You've ruled this board with a just hand. Keep up the excellent moderating and I hope you continue this for decades to come. I amost forgot. That video was funny. Did you use the iPhone app for autotune?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That's brilliant Dave. Mind if I share that at my site? If that's OK, would you mind sharing which apps you used?
Not at all. Thank you!

Tonepad starts it off
Beatbox free for the drums
miniSynth for the bass
I Am t-Pain for the vocals

Obviously, a little post-production was done to multitrack and sync it all, but the sounds are pretty much raw from the phone, including the vocals.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Not at all. Thank you!

Tonepad starts it off
miniSynth for the bass

Obviously, a little post-production was done to multitrack and sync it all, but the sounds are pretty much raw from the phone, including the vocals.
Awesome - thank you.

Amazing to hit 10,000. I think 9,000 of 'em have been either funny or well useful as well - I'm knocking out around a grand as a quick guess on those that mention the Eagles and betray a lack of appreciation for the Cowboys and the game of football generally. :)

computerfox

Zealot
Gold
Oct 2, 2009
New Jersey
www.abelgancsos.com

:throws confetti:

lol ftw!

i love it dave!

Not at all. Thank you!

Tonepad starts it off
miniSynth for the bass

:dft008:surprised:dft008:surprised :D it's beautiful :dft004:tears :038:wipes_a_tear :dft001:embarrassed

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
haha very nice Dave. You have been very helpful around here, especially when I was a wet behind the ears pup ;)

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Congratulations, Dave. Thank you very much for being our moderator, you really are great. You've been nice and helpful (mostly nit picky but that's okay :p) ever since I registered to the forum, and I am sure way back before that too since every one here likes and respects you. Thank you for the wonderful video song, and thanks for making it my soon-to-become ringtone on my iPhone :p. Haha!

PS: I don't even know how to use songs as ringtones on the iPhone :(.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
thanks for making it my soon-to-become ringtone on my iPhone :p. Haha!

PS: I don't even know how to use songs as ringtones on the iPhone :(.
I can make a ringtone for anyone that wants one, however they want it. I would recommend a smaller cut of the bridge/second verse. Perhaps an instrumental would be best. :eek:k:eek:k

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Sure, Dave and Warrior, I'd appreciate it if you can do that and tell me how to get it on my iPhone and set it as ringtone. I love the instruments in the song, too, so I'll leave that to you to pick.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Good job, Dave! I'll post you my thanks as soon as I get mine replenished. Does an old geezer's heart good. :eek:k:eek:k

OT: Does one have to know the tunes that are on the T-Pain app to use it? I'm guessing yes.