Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
proof that old does not equal wise :p

tread (trěd)
v. trod (trŏd), trod·den (trŏd'n) or trod, tread·ing, treads

v. tr.
To walk on, over, or along.

To press beneath the feet; trample.
I'm still not buying it. What source are you using? www.onelook.com has many dictionary links that all define "trod" as the past tense and a past participle of "tread."

So there. :)

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
at my current rate I'll reach 10,000 by the time 7th or 8th iPhone is released. damn i've been slacking lately.
aggie, I don't think you've been slacking. You've probably been making some useful posts which are more time-consuming then some of the blokes on here that post:

"LOL!"
"Hahahaha!"
":035:eek:nfire:033:praying:034:headspounding"

and try to get their post count up to Genius or something, in the Off Topic threads. Not calling out anyone or anything....

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
aggie, I don't think you've been slacking. You've probably been making some useful posts which are more time-consuming then some of the blokes on here that post:

"LOL!"
"Hahahaha!"
":035:eek:nfire:033:praying:034:headspounding"

and try to get their post count up to Genius or something, in the Off Topic threads. Not calling out anyone or anything....
haha thanks. I'm sure you can find a few of those in my post history though, although I try to limit it to off topic. I've been slacking just in the fact I haven't been around much, but, I guess life happens and we have to spend our time wisely.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I've been slacking just in the fact I haven't been around much, but, I guess life happens and we have to spend our time wisely.
That's a dig at me, isn't it? I swear, that whole video, conception to uploading to Youtube, took about an hour and a half, tops.

:eek:k:eek:k

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I tend to labor over other people's music. When it comes to my own compositions, if it doesn't happen quickly, it doesn't happen at all.

And no one really calls me David other than my mom.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
That's a dig at me, isn't it? I swear, that whole video, conception to uploading to Youtube, took about an hour and a half, tops.

:eek:k:eek:k

HAHA no it wasn't meant that way my friend, but after reading it I see how it could be taken that way. :018:bigmouth I meant with pregnant wife and endless work I hardly ever have time to check in here or at EB where I am (supposedly) a mod :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The members list isn't working for me. Anyone else? I want to see who the top five posters of all time are.