My 1k+ Post Reveal

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
What does this have to do with the title of the thread? lol I'm with everyone else, I could care less what your sexual preference is. The person inside is more important. Heck, my best friend from HS, while in college, told me he was gay. We still keep in touch. He was in the military and met his soul mate there. They live together and I've been over many times.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What does this have to do with the title of the thread? lol I'm with everyone else, I could care less what your sexual preference is. The person inside is more important. Heck, my best friend from HS, while in college, told me he was gay. We still keep in touch. He was in the military and met his soul mate there. They live together and I've been over many times.
He was doing a reveal, but didn't have sufficient privileges to post in the 1K+ reveal forum - probably because it's been archived. I'm not sure.

Rafagon I can change the thread title if you want since it seems to be confusing people. Also, be proud of who you are - from what I've seen, you're a great guy. It's good to have you here on eiC! :)

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
He was doing a reveal, but didn't have sufficient privileges to post in the 1K+ reveal forum - probably because it's been archived. I'm not sure.

Rafagon I can change the thread title if you want since it seems to be confusing people. Also, be proud of who you are - from what I've seen, you're a great guy. It's good to have you here on eiC! :)

Europa, thank you again. I cannot thank you enough for the positive reinforcement! Please move my post to the "1K Member Reveals" forum and, if you would be so kind, rename it to "Rafagon's 1K+ Post Reveal." Chris explained to me that users cannot post directly in that forum, but must post in "Off-Topic" and request that their post be moved there (without leaving a re-direct). That post was intended to be my [belated] 1K Reveal.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Europa, thank you again. I cannot thank you enough for the positive reinforcement! Please move my post to the "1K Member Reveals" forum and, if you would be so kind, rename it to "Rafagon's 1K+ Post Reveal." Chris explained to me that users cannot post directly in that forum, but must post in "Off-Topic" and request that their post be moved there (without leaving a re-direct). That post was intended to be my [belated] 1K Reveal.
Done :)

Mrallank59

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 8, 2013
I think you are completely off your rocker for choosing an Apple forum to discuss your sex life. I think the moderators should have taken down your post.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think you are completely off your rocker for choosing an Apple forum to discuss your sex life. I think the moderators should have taken down your post.
The off topic forum here is intended to be used for discussing things that are unrelated to iPhones and Apple products. The subject matter of his thread is perfectly fine. You don't have to participate in this discussion if you don't want to.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I have more gay friends than straight, because to me it makes zero difference. And I knew you were, but I'm happy you found the rocks to say it out loud.

vanyas

Aug 24, 2013
I have more gay friends than straight, because to me it makes zero difference. And I knew you were, but I'm happy you found the rocks to say it out loud.
haha

Sent using iCafe app