My 3G iPhone adventure West Palm Beach Florida Edition

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
Hey guys, You have got to hear my story, so july 11th iPhone 3g launch started @ 8:00, my intentions was to get it on tuesday july 15th on my birthday, because i already owned the 1st iPhone. I went to the gardens mall to pick up gift cards to the mall for my sister because it was her birthday! I saw the line @ the Apple store and it was Long like at least 250-300 people. I happen to notice my friend was in line I talked to him and he told me he was in line since 5am and he was in the middle @ that time. I was laughing. Theres an att store upstairs of the mall and there was no line because they told everybody they ran out of phones! how bout I asked the sales rep and he told me a new shipment just came in from fed ex! I could of been a bad friend and didn't tell my friend to haul his but upstairs, but I told him and he was so happy and he got his phone right after me, I got my phone with in 20 min and he waited since 5am thats funny. But as a reward he bought me a case to go with my 3g iPhone! By the Way I Bought the 16gig White man its sleek, I kinda changed my mind I wanted the black but White was just unique

To all Everythingicafe members I hope you are enjoying your new iPhone 3G I know I am!